Swf 21 hook up to web apis #11
- created `Defaults` to hold all of our url’s and other static info - set up initial login web service call
- move login web service call to `FetchData` and modified other calls to take a completion as a parameter - modified parsing of account in order to reduce complexity - modified parsing to convert date strings to `Date`s
- removed now unused objects - set up `acctDict` to pass any initially fetched accounts to `AccountsTableViewInterfaceController` - we check upon awake if we have accounts, and then configure table accordingly
- when an account is tapped from `AccountsTableViewInterfaceController`, we will grab the `accountAlias` and pass to this function
- we now fetch transactions for a given account when that account is selected from the table - storyboard segue to present account details and transactions was deleted in favor of presenting programmatically in order to only perform the segue once web service to fetch transactions completes - removed some code populating UI with demo data
- we may need to refine this a bit, but for now we display an alert that we are loading once the user taps their account - it will auto-dismiss and push to account details when the web service returns
- this will enable us to quickly show, hide and configure “activity indicators” - to be used when we are waiting for web service calls to return - added Image assets for animation
- we previously moved these web service calls to `ExtensionDelegate` so they are no longer needed here
# Conflicts: # SynchronyFinancial/SynchronyFinancial WatchKit App/Base.lproj/Interface.storyboard # SynchronyFinancial/SynchronyFinancial WatchKit Extension/AccountTableInterfaceController.swift # SynchronyFinancial/SynchronyFinancial.xcodeproj/project.pbxproj # SynchronyFinancial/SynchronyFinancial/Account.swift
- we now fetch transactions when the Recents button is tapped from AccountDetails - created convenience method to show/hide all interface objects when showing activity indicator
- was incorrectly not hiding interface objects when Recents button was tapped - made Minimum Payment label slightly taller to support text displaying on two lines by default to avoid truncating
Sign in to join this conversation on GitHub.
Add this suggestion to a batch that can be applied as a single commit. This suggestion is invalid because no changes were made to the code. Suggestions cannot be applied while the pull request is closed. Suggestions cannot be applied while viewing a subset of changes. Only one suggestion per line can be applied in a batch. Add this suggestion to a batch that can be applied as a single commit. Applying suggestions on deleted lines is not supported. You must change the existing code in this line in order to create a valid suggestion. Outdated suggestions cannot be applied. This suggestion has been applied or marked resolved. Suggestions cannot be applied from pending reviews. Suggestions cannot be applied on multi-line comments.