Swf 17 credit health #17
- added image assets and code to demo a radial progress indicator - set up some basic wireframe page-based nav - app icon assets
- change plist structure to array for easier reading from plist - populate radial indicators with values - set up check to only animate once
# Conflicts: # SynchronyFinancial/SynchronyFinancial WatchKit App/Base.lproj/Interface.storyboard # SynchronyFinancial/SynchronyFinancial.xcodeproj/project.pbxproj
- Added identifiers for wellness score controllers - Added "transaction_code" values to respective API call and transaction class
- this was removed in favor of instantiating our page view hierarchy programatically - added `IBAction` to handle tap events from `Tap For More` button - removed call to push UtilizationScore
- dynamically resize the radial indicator to allow showing a button below to explain the metric - recolored some buttons on account details screen
- also removed unused instances and references to this class, as well as related logic to power it
- currently we generate a random number between 0 and the credit limit of an account in order to “simulate” trend compared to previous statement utilization - added some nice images to further display the trends
# Conflicts: # SynchronyFinancial/SynchronyFinancial WatchKit Extension/FetchData.swift # SynchronyFinancial/SynchronyFinancial.xcodeproj/project.pbxproj
- remove deprecated `PaymentScore` and all related logic to calculate this metric - added classes `AvgUtilization`, `HealthyAccounts`, and `LastPayment` interface controllers to display more metrics and add dynamic reports for users with multiple accounts
- added static defaults for the “blurbs” used to describe wellness metrics - used these in our new and existing metrics descriptions - implemented passing of values to `AvgUtilization` and `HealthyAccounts` metrics - set up calculation for these metrics in Wellness as well
- modified `Account` object model to contain `lastPayment` value to drive the last payment metric - modified our account fetch to retrieve this value from the servers - remove unused `Account` properties - finished implementation for new wellness metrics
- added some validation to ensure we get the value we want - else, we have changed score to not be optional - removed unused overridden boilerplate functions
Sign in to join this conversation on GitHub.
Add this suggestion to a batch that can be applied as a single commit. This suggestion is invalid because no changes were made to the code. Suggestions cannot be applied while the pull request is closed. Suggestions cannot be applied while viewing a subset of changes. Only one suggestion per line can be applied in a batch. Add this suggestion to a batch that can be applied as a single commit. Applying suggestions on deleted lines is not supported. You must change the existing code in this line in order to create a valid suggestion. Outdated suggestions cannot be applied. This suggestion has been applied or marked resolved. Suggestions cannot be applied from pending reviews. Suggestions cannot be applied on multi-line comments.