Swe 12 enable payment suite #13
- we now will receive a dictionary in Payment Result which contains (for now) the payment confirmation number and payment id - these are displayed in the labels
- in order to avoid having a back button on the Payment Result screen, we present it modally and then pop to the root controller - this gives the user a view with Cancel in the left corner, and a Home button. Tapping cancel will dismiss the modal, showing the Home screen
- it appears that as a result of setting the target membership of `PaymentDetailInterfaceController` to only WKExtension has enabled this function call which was not working before
- also made IBOutlets `weak` to avoid retain cycles - we present an action sheet to the user which requires them to tape Pay Now to submit payment - activity indicator is shown until web service returns - if successful, we push to the payment result screen and show confirmation number, etc - if error, we ask the user to try again later
# Conflicts: # SynchronyFinancial/SynchronyFinancial WatchKit Extension/FetchData.swift # SynchronyFinancial/SynchronyFinancial.xcodeproj/project.pbxproj
- created new `enum PaymentType` to provide a cleaner way to pass code for either current balance payment or minimum due payment
- if the minimum payment due is $0, we disable the button to allow paying that amount - if the current account balance is $0, we disable the button to allow paying that amount
- we now simply display “Done” as the title to dismiss the payment result screen which is presented modally
- several commits ago we created `careCreditDateFormatter` - replace usage of regular `DateFormatter` which require setting of format style and locale in each instance to `static` property which automatically returns the date formatter we want
Sign in to join this conversation on GitHub.
Add this suggestion to a batch that can be applied as a single commit. This suggestion is invalid because no changes were made to the code. Suggestions cannot be applied while the pull request is closed. Suggestions cannot be applied while viewing a subset of changes. Only one suggestion per line can be applied in a batch. Add this suggestion to a batch that can be applied as a single commit. Applying suggestions on deleted lines is not supported. You must change the existing code in this line in order to create a valid suggestion. Outdated suggestions cannot be applied. This suggestion has been applied or marked resolved. Suggestions cannot be applied from pending reviews. Suggestions cannot be applied on multi-line comments.