Swf 10 account details #8
- created function to populate with “dummy” accounts - created function to configure each row in table - implemented `contextForSegue` function to allow us to “pass” the selected account to the next interface controller
- change how we get the account before it is passed to account details - wrote methods to set up account details screen with the account object that is received
- `TransactionsInterfactController` will hold a table of recent transactions - `TransactionCell` provides a model for our table cell
- Added TransactionsInterfaceController - In order to have a page based navigation allowing swipe between Account Details and Transactions, it was necessary to change the segue from the Accounts Table to “modal” type
- As a result of the change to modal presentation, the function we must override has changed - Instead of returning the context for the next interface controller, we return an array of contexts, each corresponding to the interface controllers in the order they appear in the navigation stack (Account details is first, transactions is now second) - once web service is set up, transactions should be passed to TransactionsInterfactController from this function
Sign in to join this conversation on GitHub.
Add this suggestion to a batch that can be applied as a single commit. This suggestion is invalid because no changes were made to the code. Suggestions cannot be applied while the pull request is closed. Suggestions cannot be applied while viewing a subset of changes. Only one suggestion per line can be applied in a batch. Add this suggestion to a batch that can be applied as a single commit. Applying suggestions on deleted lines is not supported. You must change the existing code in this line in order to create a valid suggestion. Outdated suggestions cannot be applied. This suggestion has been applied or marked resolved. Suggestions cannot be applied from pending reviews. Suggestions cannot be applied on multi-line comments.